We are an advocate for our clients ensuring satisfaction, profitability and renewal. We are key to introducing new savings opportunities, projects, program roll-out, clinical programs and managing renewals.
The successful candidate will have excellent project management, presentation, analytic and problem-solving skills and can skillfully use interpersonal, customer service and collaboration skills to build relationships, positively impact client financials and create raving fans.
Support senior leadership team and external clients through preparation of routine and ad-hoc reports. Creating, editing and preparing these reports will require skills in Analytics, Underwriting and Financial reporting. Reports furnished will be financial, clinical, and operational in nature, with an end goal of providing each client with a better understanding of their member population and its needs. Important to note, in addition to providing reports on as needed basis, the ideal candidate will also work to identify opportunities for improvement on an ongoing basis and make business suggestions as they see fit.
We are seeking an outcome based and detailed oriented analyst. This individual will engage in regular communication with external clients and internal colleagues via email and telephone in order to better understand business needs and establish project and analysis timelines. If you consider yourself a problem solver and possess a natural curiosity towards the field of data analytics, you may be a good fit for this role.
The individual selected for this role will have exposure to many different areas of the business, including, but not limited to:
- Senior leadership reporting
- Provide financial support for prospect contract negotiations and respond to RFP financial requests
- Support functional & organizational initiatives as required
- Client reporting: ad-hoc and routine
- Contract development/revision, analysis and auditing
- Implementation and configuration
- Client messaging, support and analytics
Required Qualifications / Experience
- Requires strong expertise in MS Excel and relational database such as MS Access and other database management (MS SQL) and reporting tools. Ability to develop databases and queries to support an evolving and fast paced business.
- Database management with managed care background preferred, but not necessary.
- Previous healthcare or pharmaceutical analytical and/or consulting experience is preferred, but not necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance or healthcare preferred.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills with the ability to establish rapport with clients, colleagues, and the AlignRx team.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and maintain organization in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Solid organizational and time management skills, an ability to follow through and attention to detail are imperative in this role.